Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laval

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is our latest Video Trip Report about diving in Fiji - Soft Coral Capital. We styed at the awesome Paradise Taveuni Resort and dove at the Rainbow Reef. Great resort and great scuba diving.

If you enjoyed the video, please LIKE it and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more exciting travel videos!

Here is our latest Video Trip Report about diving in Fiji - Soft Coral Capital. We styed at the awesome Paradise Taveuni Resort and dove at the Rainbow Reef. Great resort and great scuba diving.

If you enjoyed the video, please LIKE it and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more exciting travel videos!

Beautiful video showing the Paradise Taveuni experience. I’m heading back there soon. 😊

Wonderful video! When were you there and what was the water temp and viz. The video makes the viz look like a thousand feet but what was it really?
Thanks.

Truly amazing and amazingly beautiful and well-done video! I've read Tavenui is also great for snorkeling?

I also am interested in snorkeling there. Any sense of how that would have been? Do they take snorkelers out to different sites? Thanks.

Loved your video!

I also am interested in snorkeling there. Any sense of how that would have been? Do they take snorkelers out to different sites? Thanks.

Loved your video!
Thank you for watching and your comment.
With respect to snorkelling, for several days a nice couple of snorkelers from Australia joined us on a boat. We went together. We were diving the Rainbow Reef, they were snorkelling nearby. They said that it was the best snorkelling in their life.

Wonderful video! When were you there and what was the water temp and viz. The video makes the viz look like a thousand feet but what was it really?
Thanks.
Thank you for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed the video. In most cases visibility was good. It is not possible to 'fake' visibility in a video:).

Thank you for watching and your comment.
With respect to snorkelling, for several days a nice couple of snorkelers from Australia joined us on a boat. We went together. We were diving the Rainbow Reef, they were snorkelling nearby. They said that it was the best snorkelling in their life.
Thanks!

Unbelievable video!!!

Back
Top Bottom