Fiji diving from the Nai'a. Video and stills taken with Sony RX100 & Canon XA10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The following is the still gallery from Fiji and a fair amount of WA & CFWA as that is just how I "see" the ocean. These photos were all taken with the Sony RX100 and the Inon H100 Dome Aquablue Dreams

For wide work and CFWA with the D7000 and Tokina 10-17mm the Komodo Gallery is the most recent: Aquablue Dreams and everything else after Komodo, on Galleries page, was done with the D7000 & Tokina.

Hmmm as to Focus Mode my memory is failing but I think for video I went with AF-C and really tried to keep a "contrasty" part of the subject in the center of the frame.

The following is the still gallery from Fiji and a fair amount of WA & CFWA as that is just how I "see" the ocean. These photos were all taken with the Sony RX100 and the Inon H100 Dome Aquablue Dreams

Thanks for sharing. I've got the same setup, and can't wait to see what I can do with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom