Fiji-Beqa Lagoon Resort July 9th -18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EmeraldSeaDiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Fantastic Fiji here we come again. Beqa Lagoon has spoiled us rotten the past two years why quit now. We have set up our third trip for July 9th - 18th, 2009 and currently have 4 spots open. First of all Fiji is wonderful. The people are awesome, the resort is wonderful, the food is...lets just say Wow! and the diving is spectacular.

If you are an internet goo-roo and can't live without electronics for a week, this isn't for you. However, before you start getting worried, it is in no way roughing it. Just quiet and relaxing. Two cultural activities a day, no roads, no cars, just a private island with coconuts falling from trees, the sound of waves as the ocean lies 10 yards off the resort edge and almost every room has a perfect sunset moment.

I am a diver, a spoiled diver who must have clean, bug free rooms, clean surroundings, the feeling of safety without paranoia. I must have great food, fantastic diving and as an instructor I must have a talented divemaster crew. This resort by far fills everyone of my voids.

So if this sounds like your idea of a vacation here are the details..

July 9th - 18th. (9 days total although with date line jump 7 nights stay).

$2995.00

Includes:

Air from LAX.
Ground/Boat Transfers.
Airfuel Surcharge.
7 Nights Accomodations in garden bure (double occupancy included, single can be upgrade).
5 days of boat diving with 2 dives each day.
Unlimited Shore Diving (Some of the best seahorse pictures came from 5' on shore)
Unlimited Kayaking
2 Cultural activities each day
All Meals and Deserts
Tea, Water and Juice (Alcohol and Other Beverages not included, but can be bought)
Also included is a private dayroom at a nice hotel for the day of departure (We get on mainland around noon but don't fly out until 10-11 PM.)

For an additional $150.00 ppdo you can upgrade to a oceanfront room which has a private splash pool and private backyard.

Any questions call David at 360-259-2444

$250.00 non-refundable deposit due by October 1, 2009 and balance to be paid for by May 1, 2009.

Back
Top Bottom