fiesta americana / dive house questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

24 people, wow! Someone getting married?

Jeff, what time are you arriving on the 10th. We're not getting in until later in the evening so I'm unsure how late we can check in with the DH. We may have to finalize our dive arrangements Sunday morning......

Hope to see you there!

DRSmith:
24 people, wow! Someone getting married?

Jeff, what time are you arriving on the 10th. We're not getting in until later in the evening so I'm unsure how late we can check in with the DH. We may have to finalize our dive arrangements Sunday morning......

Hope to see you there!

Nobody's getting married, we're coming down with a dive shop group.
We should be arriving around 1:30PM. We have a direct flight from Philadelphia. Keep your fingers crossed we don't encounter any nortes during our week. See you there!

d56nut:
Thanks so much for the tip. We will call the LDS where we got certified to see how much they charge for a weekly rently of bcd/reg and guages.

Is it okay to take pressure gauges on airplanes? Never thought of that til just now!!!

I put my regulator in my carry on. They usually want to see it when it goes through the Xray, but there's never been a prob with taking it onto the plane.

ggunn:
I put my regulator in my carry on. They usually want to see it when it goes through the Xray, but there's never been a prob with taking it onto the plane.

Never had a problem with my regs carrying them on either. I would never put regs or computers in checked gear bag unless you want to loose them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom