FG Training trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That had to have been one of the quickest cancellations on a FG trip for me ever. The training trip for me not the trip itself.

I am probably going to end up scheduling a Thursday-Friday trip.

I'm still excited about going.

TwoBit

I am schd. for the FG trip on June 23-24,,,,should have my DM program wrapped up by then also!!

This is a training trip to finish my Large Boat Supervisor course. The course is conducted by the Gulf Diving boats so I am dealing direct with them.

If I perform well enough, I can be invited to become a part of the crew working on the boats. This is a PADI and NAUI recognized distinctive specialty. Others, with experience workinging on the boats have gone on to crew much larger live aboards in much more exotic locals.

Tex, that's my 35th B-day weekend. I had requested that weekend, but the lead trainer is off, so its a no-go for me.

TwoBit

Spamsonite:
How are you going about making reservations? Are you using a dive shop, or dealing directly with the boat operators?

You must go thru a Gulf Diving recog. dive shop to schd. a trip.....I sugg. www.siscuba.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom