FG pics from 2 weeks ago............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Finally getting around to uploading some pics from 2 weeks ago @ the Flower Gardens...........Here's one from Stetson and many will recognize this character........more to come.........
IMG_1132-copy_edited-1.jpg

wow, I wanna go....

Here's 1 more......
IMG_1068-copy_edited-1.jpg

and another......really had a great trip........
IMG_1079-copy_edited-1.jpg

diver.... do you have a strobe? or just using the a570 flash?

nice pics!

Thanks for the nice comment..........I use camera only(no strobe) with Canon UW housing............

Last edited:
GREAT pics... cany wait, I am heading out there in 2 weeks for the 1st time. Going on the MV Spree.

Did you dive Nitrox? And how were the swells?

GREAT pics... cany wait, I am heading out there in 2 weeks for the 1st time. Going on the MV Spree.

Did you dive Nitrox? And how were the swells?

Just posted to your thread(gave more pics from other trips)......No, I don't dive nitrox-can't help you out much there although I know there is a book you have to record your % in etc for every tank...........The Gulf is the Gulf---can be RUFF(last summers trip in July was made in 4-6's all the time, only 7/30 of us made all 7 dives--lots of upchucking)...lol.....Last trip about 3 weks ago, it was 2-4's going out---got a few people and the next day & the next was almost flat-----in fact, we could not do the rig dive due to no winds or current to keep the boat off the rig(they don't do live drop dives)...but that was OK, we saw 3 big reef sharks on the substitute dive in the Flower Gardens about half a mile away........You'll enjoy the diving, the trip, & the food----esp. the hot brownies & Blue Bell ice creamed served after the nite dive about 10 PM!!!!!!!!!!... good luck, any other questions, PM me or ask here........Joe.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom