Few random pics (sharks, eels, small stuff)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a TG-5 and the Olympus housing. I have been using it for the last 2 years, and have had some decent shots. I bought a Sea and Sea strobe and took it to Coz last February, but unfortunately it flooded on the first dive. I was able to revive it and am hoping to use it on our trip in 3 weeks. I am pretty clueless about the strobe operation though, so I guess a lot of trial and error is in store.
Go to backscatter.com, and down load their recommended setings for TG-5 with strobe.
This is the one for Macro, they have ones for wide and video as well

Attachments

• Olympus_TG-5_Settings_Macro_Photo_v6.pdf
    177.5 KB · Views: 74
This guy made me think maybe you were doing UV.

Weird, showed the picture fine in preview then disappeared in post...

Sounds like you ran into issue I have been seeing since start of the year. I had noted in my original post that I believe the algorithm that dumbs down the resolution for posts has slowed down massively. Based on your comment I guess it happened to you also. Kind of odd it happened to you if you were reposting from my link since lightroom also dumbs down the resolution. I have no clue what is happening, just something that what worked last year on the board seems to be very very slow this year. Picture immediately appeared in the post when I cut and pasted but I could tell it was still working on processing it (not an hourglass, but something similar)--obviously hadn't finished I clicked post reply.

Wow! You get some amazing shots. I love the queen angelfish & the shark in the tire.

Back
Top Bottom