Females only please - men's speedos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm with you. It is the exception to the rule, most men I see in speedos should not be wearing them. We had a camping trip with a bunch of fellow divers and the women were taking pictures of the guys in speedos to bring back to work to share with their co-workers. That's just wrong...I know, but these guys should not have been parading around in them. I don't wear a thong bikini, I know my limits.

Whats wrong with my speedo?

Well, if I was a guy, I'd want to wear a speedo. Imagine swimming in those big drippy board shorts

We'e seen all sort of men wearing speedos. As said before some are not very flattering, but it's a personal choice. I've seen numerous women wearing bikinis/takinis that had no business wearing them & looked worse than the guys in the speedos... Who cares what people think, as long as you are happy & comforable is all that counts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom