Females only please - men's speedos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too do not wish to intrude on your females only thread, but finding this on the web led me to Scubaboard and joining. When I learned to dive in the 80s', it was common to see speedos. Something happened in the 90s' to almost demonize them and now it's like you can wear them in private but don't let anyone see you in them. To me they make the most since. Better tan, quicker drying, comfort, and easy to wear under wet suit or clothing. Looking in the mirror while wearing them lets you also see where you need to work on. Straight married man that wears speedos.

When I was in the Dutch West Indies,,I would have loved to see a speedo,,these guys were NAKED!...and they looked worse than the guy above!!

OMG a human body!!

Edit: btw. here in Germany you don't see that many people wearing speedos. There are lots of people who like to swim naked in the lakes though, and nobody cares. It's a harmless practice and nobody should have a problem with that. If they feel comfortable that way it's all that matters.

Well, if I was a guy, I'd want to wear a speedo. Imagine swimming in those big drippy board shorts
Its really not as bad as youd think. I do it all the time, often even under a wetsuit.
However I do preferr tight boxers over both the board shorts and the speedos. Clothing where I feel like Im in risk of freeballing when I get out of the water dont appeal to me :p

Well after searching for speedo it came up with this in womans spot but I'm going to post anyways... I thought about wearing a speedo under a wet suit because my trunks get all binded up. I would feel un comfortable wearing a "underwear" style speedo but I'm looking for something along these lines.

pSPDO1-6000256p275w.jpg

OR

sp_s_705966_001_maquajmr.jpg

I have a swim suit like that, picked up at Diver's Direct. Made by O'Neil. Bught it specifically for wearing under a wetsuit. Found a pair for my wife, I think they by Henderson. Not sure.

I am absofreakinlutely dying laughing here...thanks to y'all for a much needed giggle tonight. For what it's worth...my dive instructor looked HOT in his dry suit...wouldn't much mind seeing him in a Speedo....guess that's what imagination is for, eh?

I'm a guy. For the record my wife won't let me wear one. However I wear a very thin nylon brief style under the wetsuit.

Those kinds of speedos look just fine... especially on the model... :wink:
And they make sense for wearing under a wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom