Feedback on the Ursuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver0001

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I might be in the market for a new drysuit soon, given that my current drysuit only keeps water out until you start driving toward the coast. I'll try gooping the crap out of it before the winter but its already had new valves, seals, gloves, and various repairs and it's really getting to the point where investing in more repairs is starting to feel "wrong".

Anyone have experience with the Ursuit? I want a trilam suit that can take a dedicated and sustained thrashing in Dutch waters (read lots of oysters, snaggy wrecks and climbing, sometimes on hands and knees, over sharp stuff to get in and out of the water).

DUI suits are out of the question for local diving, so don't bother. Aside from costing as much as 4 normal drysuits (at least in Europe), they're about as tough as a paper bag from what I've seen and I'm interested in something that can take the abuse of our local conditions.

R..

Ursuit got recommended by one of my DIR colleagues as well.

El Orans:
Ursuit got recommended by one of my DIR colleagues as well.

That's great. Last thing I want is to be called a stroke :wink:

R..

I'm thinking about getting one myself (it's a bit more friendly on the budget...)

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom