February 2014 Cozumel thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Official Cozumel list - February 2014

Dirty Dog + two, 2/11-20, Cozumel Palace, Aldora Divers.
JudyDivesCoz, 2/19-3/19 Condo Albatros Charters
Barrod, Iberostar, Dressel Divers
MMM, 2/1-2/28, Home, Living Underwater
Zman96, 2/27-3/8, Condo, Blue XT Sea
Ocean9545, 2/12-3/26, Apartment, Dive Paradise
Loudives, 2/8-15, Sabor/Sunset/Reefclub, Bottom Time
Hooked On Coz & wife, Jan-Apr, "Just north of the Palace", Papa Hogs
RossandMaureen, 2/22-29, Hotel Cozumel, Living Underwater
kentmorrdave, Feb and March, Mayaluum, Livingunderwater
Diver Kat & Alan, 2/22/14 - 3/3/14, Villa Escondida, Scuba with Alison
Cicopo & wife, 1/29-2/12, Hotel Cozumel, Multiple Ops
CVChief, Around 2/25 - around 3/7, Casa de Jefe, Scuba with Allison
Ronkoplus & Audrey, 1/18-2/15, Residencias Reef, Scuba Tony, Aldora Divers & Dive with Martin
SassyAlice & Boy Toy (I fixed that for you...), Mystery Dates, Occidental, Unknown Op
Bsppc, 2/15-2/22, Park Royal, Scuba with Alison

So I heard a rumor that CVChief was buying up all the rum on the island. I hope he plans to share...

So I heard a rumor that CVChief was buying up all the rum on the island. I hope he plans to share...
Should be tequila - not rum .... unless he's dried up all of the tequila in the Caribbean, and he's moving on to rum! :drunks:

(Of course if he doesn't buy his tickets soon, we'll have no worries about a liquor shortage!):eyebrow:

That's what I heard. He finished off the tequila on his last trip...

Tuesdays are the best day you buy tickets right? Maybe tomorrow....

Scott McCartney from "The Wall Street Journal" remarks that airline tickets are not only cheaper mid-week, but that they also tend to be cheaper in the afternoons on those days. Sale seats are usually released on Monday nights, so buying your tickets on a Tuesday or Wednesday could help you save money, according to McCartney.

Another of our studies shows that the
best time to buy airline tickets and shop for travel (domestically) is Tuesday at 3pm Eastern – yes shopping on Tuesday is the the best time to buy airline ticket.

The time of day you book tickets may make a difference, too. An on-going study, whose preliminary results were
reported in the Economic Journal in 2010 by Marc Möller at the University of Bern and Makoto Watanabe at VU University in Amsterdam, suggests that airline tickets purchased around the world tend to be less expensive when booked in the afternoon, rather than in the morning.

Do these answer your question??? :)

Should be tequila - not rum .... unless he's dried up all of the tequila in the Caribbean, and he's moving on to rum! :drunks:

(Of course if he doesn't buy his tickets soon, we'll have no worries about a liquor shortage!):eyebrow:

I think the island is still recovering from the group I was down there with a few weeks ago, we cleaned up any of the tequila and beer that Chief left. They have a little more than three months left to get this problem corrected.

In an emergency, you have to get his hat off. I head there's an emergency stash there...

In an emergency, you have to get his hat off. I head there's an emergency stash there...

Sush! I think that was the only thing those hooligans missed. At least I hope.....

---------- Post added November 27th, 2013 at 08:46 PM ----------

Ok, Ok,

I am in: 2/25 - 3/6 Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom