February 2014 Cozumel thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob and Margie....love to add you but the dinner is this Wednesday. You should check out the March group.

I will remind El Moro about the group dinner for Wednesday by calling them tomorrow. On the island now...two nice dives to start the trip. See everyone on Wednesday.

Had a nice dinner last night at the new location of El Foco.
e7ebygun.jpg
e2a7e4eb.jpg
put our mark on the walls!

Let it be said, let it be written, let it be so:

We are headed to the airport.

Don't drink everything before we get there tomorrow. I am sure glad I bought my stock in Sol, Dos XXs, Modelo and multiple tequila brands last week!

LONGGGGG dive day today, so I think we will not make it to El Moro tonight... Will be sorry to miss the gang, but who knows, may run into some of you around town!

Too bad Kat...another time. Hopefully most will still be there as the restaurant is expecting about 22.

Kat better show!! Thats all I am saying.

Cake being delivered.

I have probably 8 total coming with us.

I think another expat is coming. So maybe 9 I can account for. Tell Ray mas chairs, mas chairs!!

Anyone got room in their car for one person around Corpus Christi church area?

Hubby has decided to not come so I am alone and not thrilled about doing a taxi myself.

Betty

Anyone got room in their car for one person around Corpus Christi church area?

Hubby has decided to not come so I am alone and not thrilled about doing a taxi myself.

Betty

Tell him unacceptable. I was going to friend him on Xbox!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom