February 12 and February 17 ScubaBoard dinners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

love2fishfork:
I'm good with the 12th and if another dinner gets organized I'll go to that as well!
There you go, I like the way you think. I'd be up for multiple dinners as well...

rje634:
There you go, I like the way you think. I'd be up for multiple dinners as well...

We don't arrive until the 15th, so I think a dinner on the 16th or 17th would work great. I know there are a bunch that are in Cozumel for the weekend like we are, and those that are there longer can go twice. :wink:

If another dinner is organized for the 17th or later (to the 23rd), count the four of us in.
Jim

One dinner at Sonora Grill, and One at the new Camilos???

I'll watch this and when it's time, I can make the reservations :)

Also...for my divers that will be here for Carnival..I have prime seats reserved to watch the Fat Tuesday night parade :) I'll be in touch :)

My husband and I can make dinner if on the 12th. We are staying in Puerto Morelos but plan on being on the island all day! Will have a few other divers with us that day also. Keep us in the loop.

Phil (scuba-X) & Marsha (travel2sunshine)

I will be there 2/3-2/10 and would be up for meeting some SBers for dinner. Let me know your thoughts.

A monthly ScubaBoard dinner on Cozumel seems to be becoming a bit of a tradition.

A few people on the February thread mentioned an interest so I thought I would start a new thread for a 7PM February 12 dinner. There are also a large number of ScubaBoarders on the island on the 17th so maybe we can try for two dinners. The Sonora Grill seems to have worked out in the past but new suggestions are always welcome. - The restaurants of choice seem to be The Sonora Grill and the new Camilos.

List of interested ScubaBoarders for a 7PM Feb 12 dinner at The Sonora Grill?:
The Sonora Grill Restaurant - Benito Juarez & Ave. 15 - just one block off the main plaza back from the downtown church.

Harry(Harro10) and Marianne - Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Ron Brandt - Villablanca/Pelagic Hogtown/Papa Hogs 987-101-3239

Darcy (Bubbly) and Tom - BlueXTSea, Residencias Reef condos

Jerry(love2fishfork) and Esther - Barracuda

Joe(rje634) and Peggy - Park Royal, BXTS

Lou(loudives) and Nancy - Reef Club, Bottom Time Divers

Phil(scuba-x) and Marsha(travel2sunshine) - Puerto Morales

List of interested ScubaBoarders for a 7PM Feb 17 dinner at Camilos?:
Camilos - Av. 5 between Calle 2 and Calle 4 Nte

Jinjer and RJSimp - Cozumel Palace, Scuba with Alison

Jim(Onecabernetnut) + wife,daughter & son - Fiesta Americana, Dive House

Joe(rje634) and Peggy - Park Royal, BXTS

Jerry(love2fishfork) and Esther - Barracuda

I picked the Feb 12 date for this post simply because I am going to be on Cozumel on that date. Feb 17 seems to be the date when the most ScubaBoarders will be there according to the February ScubaBoarders on Cozumel posting. I will put a February 17 list along with the Feb 12 list. If you are interested in Feb 17 just let me know and I will add your name under that date.

Jerry, Joe, Ron, Lou and Marsha - if you want to be on both lists or moved from one to the other just let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom