Feb. ScubaBoard KeyLargo Getaway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The pricing is based on double occupancy. We haven't put in any "premiums" for singles since we're sure that there are plenty of people out there in our diving community that are willing to double up for a fun weekend. The two greatest groups of people when it comes to getting along and creating instant friends are divers and pilots!

So those are Double Occp prices for the rooms then?

Overall these prices are good. I did some quick tallies.. 3 boat trips x $50.00 = $150.00 plus two nights in a hotel at $60.00 = $120.00 which would be $270.00

Of course that would be with your own tanks, not including fills and in the keys a $60.00 hotel will give you fleas and your package is for the "Marina and Resort." so that is a good deal indeed!

I wish I could commit to that but I can not know my scheldule a month in advance like that. I will check in two weeks prior and see if there is room. Maybe I can find a shack up mate by then...

Frogman48:
These are all Friday, Saturday, Sunday Weekend Getaways!
March: 17, 18, 19
April: 28, 29, 30
May: 12,13, 14
June: 23, 24, 25
July: 14, 15, 16
August: 11, 12, 13
September: 22, 23, 24
October: 20, 21, 22
November: 10, 11, 12
December: 8, 9, 10

Hope you can make one or more of them!!

Will the price remain the same for these other dates?

Alex

Alex,
The prices will vary by season - as does everything in the keys - but still great deals!

March and April are the highest due to Spring Break months. and August through December are the LOWEST prices. I'll give you the Pre-Tax prices here...and later this weekend I'm going to post a "Press Release" as suggested by Net Doc that will have all the information in one location with the pre-tax AND the tax included prices for ScubaBoard members. Even with seasonal fluctuations we think that what we've been able to put together on a monthly basis is a great deal for everyone.

Also...I mentioned yesterday that some of our vendors were going to provide demo equipment for ScubaBoard members to try out on these dive weekends, well.... the following have signed on board with us to provide gear for our - and your benefit...

ZEAGLE - OCEANIC - AERIS - MARES

I just have to wait till next week to get their committment as to which month(s) they are going to support. As soon as I have that information I'll be posting it for your benefit.

And now for the Pre-Tax Per Person - Dbl.Occ. Costs
February: $249
March: $289
April: $289
May: $239
June: $239 --we're planning on doing some photo seminars and contests (Photo Safari I)
July: $249
August: $229 -- we're planning a second photo seminar/contest (Photo Safari II)
September: $229
October: $229
November: $229
December: $229 -- we're thinking about making this a wreck-diving weekend

I'm glad to see that March and April are the highest priced...they are usually the worst months to dive (high winds, which = rough seas).

How much extra for EANx?

Scubaguy62,

EANx can be provided for $10 per tank additional. Just let Brent know when you book your reservation so everything will be ready for you.

When we set these weekends up March and April were the higheset because of all the "Spring Breakers" coming down to the keys. Basic tourist economics was the given rationale...although what you mentioned about the weather does hold true at times.

We're just hoping for the best weather every month so everyone can have a great time!

Speaking of weather...after all the cold and blowing winds that we've had the past few weeks down here...the Feb. trip is looking like a very much needed dive escape and still has openings to get away and dive with us. AND it's a good way to say, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY if your loved one is also a diver! :)

Hmmm, the merry month of may sounds good!!

...and no one has signed up for the February Trip. I told him that I was interested in going and if he didn't get anyone else to go, I would be happy to slide back to March. This is just the kind of deal that appeals to me, as I only miss one half day at the Tractor Store, and get to make six dives in the Keys.

So, if anyone is interested in going, I'm IN.

Tom (and everyone), I just PM'd Brent.. I'm in...

My lovely better half and I are going in February...after all it is the Valentine's weekend and this weekend getaway is the best Valentine's Day present my poor ancient waterlogged brain can come up with! (Best of all - I don't have to go shopping and traipsing all over the malls!!!)

So....who else from our illustrious and adventurous ScubaBoard family is going to take the plunge and join us?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom