Feb 2008 SSASS

Will you get to third base?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK.....just what IS SSASS? I tried Googling it and got Assassinations!

SSASS - Second Saturday Austin Swamper Social

I haven't made one yet :-(...and this time is not going to be any different....we have got family coming in tonight and have plans all weekend:shakehead: so maybe next month

Dee, You've really got to get out more. :D SASS, like described above is the Second Saturday Austin Swampers Social.

Any and all swampers are invited to join in. We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month at a local eatery, for food, drinks and chatter. Towards the end of the evening, those in attendance vote on where to hold the next event. Last month was at the Dog & Duck. This month will be at Third Base. Its always a good time. Attendance is anywhere from 2 - 20.

Was a small turnout this month, me and bro got there early, sat down at bar by door and tried to keep an eye out for swampers, but only Mack showed up that I recognized, and he didn't even have time for a beer :shakehead:

We decided on El Arroyo, just across street from Third base, as location of March SSASS.

Third base has good beer and burgers, plus has so many games going you can get whiplash trying to keep up with them all.

Sounds like Mansfield was a better place to meet and greet swampers this saturday. See everyone next time around.

Sorry I didn't make it, Matt. I really planned to but I spent all day at Windy Point and had such a good time that I was too exhausted to go out. I'll see you at El Arroyo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom