Feb 2008 SSASS

Will you get to third base?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Feb 9th at Third Base sports bar. Looks to be a good menu, and a fellow swamper recommended the burgers there to boot. Located at 1717 W 6th, it is the big parking garage across the street from el arroyo, just east of mopac between 5th and 6th.

Hope to see another good group again this time, acj will be in bahamas and will have to miss next SSASS, but hopefully Hemlon will have finished the unpacking (or just given up on it :wink: ) and will be able to grace us with her gracious self.

I plan to be there, unless hit the lotto or find a way to afford some warm blue water myself right away. Hopefully by next month travis will have finished turning and started settling down to some decent vis. Hope to see y'all there.

I'm going to try to be there. I'm hoping if I get can get Angie to Third Base and get a couple of beers in her I'll be able to hit a home run later! :rofl3:

Hey, John, are we really still the live music capital of the world. It's getting more and more like the live music capital of the world before 10 o'clock.

Hey, John, are we really still the live music capital of the world. It's getting more and more like the live music capital of the world before 10 o'clock.

It's only going to get worse as more people move into those lovely downtown lofts and highrises.

Thank you California for screwing Texas!

AND, I'll add this on to avoid two posts in a row:

What technically is third base in y'alls books? First is like holding hands, then kissing, then fooling around, then, well, HOME RUN! But I've heard it so many other ways.

No happy hour for me this month....and I'll be at Media Luna in March. Oh well....maybe in April!

Anybody else planning on meeting up for the SSASS this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom