Feature Request: Shearwater dive computer time offset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup - if the option is checked in settings in the SW Cloud app, my Teric and Perdix AI will both sync to the time and date on my iPhone when I connect to them via Bluetooth - couldn’t be easier! You can also turn DST on/off in settings on the Teric itself (not the Perdix AI).
But wouldn't either just automatically sync to whatever your phone is @? Why even have the setting on the Teric, just so it's automatic changeover? I don't ever remember setting the clock on my Perdix AI.. maybe it's been wrong all along, lol... no wonder I'm always so late after diving

that would be the nicest thing, it's an easy couple lines of code to sort out
I thought it did that?

So...the feature that this thread was started to request is already there? :rofl3:

SW moved so fast they implemented it before we could get to page 3 of bitching about it:D

I guess you didn’t see that I already posted a screenshot of that setting in post #10?
ummm. nope.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom