Feature Request : Keep SurfGF in NDL Field (don't revert to NDL=99 after deco clears)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beldridg

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My NERD2 has the SurfGF displayed in the NDL field once I enter mandatory deco. I definitely like this datapoint both during the bottom portion of the dive and during my deco stops.

I often perform some extra decompression after my deco clears and like to look at my SurfGF during that time and like to see what my SurfGF is before I leave my last stop and during a slow ascent to the surface.

The problem is that once deco clears, that display field reverts back to NDL=99 and you have to keep pressing the right button to see the GF and then it reverts back to the main screen after a few seconds.

If the NDL Display field is set to either SurfGF or GF99, it would be nice to keep that data on the main screen on any dive that has required decompression stops instead of reverting back to NDL once deco clears.

Back
Top Bottom