Feast 2009...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone interested in a FEAST? I spaced the last couple, Holidays and other scheduling issues, but think it is time to start back up. The traditional date would be coming friday (9th) leaving where to be decided. Any ideas? Time to get together, catch up, and plan some dives.

Hope to see y'all soon.

Matt, I've missed you!!! :D I believe I'll be in Houston this weekend but if things change I will come to the FEAST. Hope you get a great turnout!

For lack of other input, it is at Taps Pub at 6:30 this Friday, the 9th of Jan. 2009, They appear to have a fair beer selection and menu, and are close enough to be a neighborhood pub for me so I wanted to check them out. Hope some of y'all can come join me. I also have official ScubaBoard stickers to hand out to all who would like one.

Oops...too soon for us, already got something planned. Ya'll have a good time.

Man, that looks like a pretty cool place, Matt! I wish I could make it, but I have another committment this Friday. Sorry... :depressed:

Fine FEAST tonight at Taps! Me, Hemlon, PeppermintPaddi, plus my bro Luke and our roomate Matt Gordon had a few beers and some dive talk and dog talk.

Taps was a little noisy inside, I think next time I'll shoot for a patio table. But a great beer selection and a food menu I must explore more, tonight I just had the fried onion, zucchini and mushroom appetizer and several beers, and intended to order the polish sausage plate but got full on great beer. As this is within a walk or bike of casa I'll definitely be back again.

I think k-valve has convinced me that I need to make a run down to Austin for the next FEAST. I will start monitoring.

I realized we did forget to decide on next locale to FEAST at. I am thinking Draught House on Medical Parkway. Any thoughts from Hemlon or PeppermintPaddi?

Come on down Richerso! We welcome any and all swampers and wanna be swampers to join us at the FEAST whenever y'all can. It's all about meeting more divers with some time to chat over a drink or bite to eat. Maybe by next one the lake will have settled out and you can come for weekend and catch a nice dive as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom