Favourite three Dive destinations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1.) Fernando do Noronha, Brazil for topside beauty, water clarity, and variety of things to see.
2.) Flower Gardens, Gulf of Mexico for the big stuff and of course love the rig dives.
3.) St. Kitts, easy diving laid back people topside, not many tourists or divers for that matter.

TSandM:

There's a Dive Medicine program run by the group at Long Beach Memorial going to Fiji (you said you'd love to go there!) August 27 - Sept 5, 2009. I'm hoping to go. For more info, email Alan Lewis, MD at drbabar77@gmail.com

Doug

P.S. Sorry about hijacking the thread! :)

1 Bonaire
2 Great Lakes
3 Cozumel

#1: Fiji! Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services
#2: Belize! Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services
#3: Roatan Honduras! Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services

480_DSC00882_Princess_coming_in_Beqa_Shark_dive_Fiji_07.jpg

600_P8290018_Purple_Vase_Sponge_on_wall_BAIII_06.jpg

369__MG_6838_Sea_Horse_Yellow_Close_up_BIBR_08.jpg

Favorite 3 I've actually done:
1. Layang Layang (Malaysia), South China Sea :gorgeous::gorgeous::gorgeous:
2. Pomene Bay, Mozambique
3. (backside)Molokini, Maui

Top 5 Bucketed:
1. Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India
2. Papua New Guinea/Bismark Sea
3. Komodo National Park/Sunda Straight, Indo
4. Ningaloo Reef/Christmas Island, Australia
5. Fernando de Noronha, Brazil

1. Cocos

2. PNG
3. Komodo

Yes, there is quite a drop between 1 and 2. Palau gets honorable mention.

No-one's mentioned the Maldives, far and away the most stunning dive destination I've ever visited.

endeed the maldives wasn't mentioned, but I guess many would go if it would be affordable.

I would like to thank again everybody who answered my question on my survey on The diver survey and hope that a few more will follow. The survey is online till the 19th of January. After that I'll do the evaluation and will post some of the results in this forum.

So please everybody fill out my anonymous survey which takes just 7-8 minutes and help me with my bachelor thesis.
Thanks again

Alexis

Back
Top Bottom