Favourite Dive shirts - show and tell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it is dead, that speaks well of the fashion sense of Scubaboarders. Dive T-shirts are what my ex-wife and renowned fashion plate used to call a "Glamour don't." "]Perhaps a little controversy can breathe some life into your thread, Petunias. :wink:

:rofl3:When it comes to diving... I am a "Glamour Don't Care":rofl3: I've never seen anyone look glamorous while or after diving:shocked2:

I have to have one of these T-shirts.

62547531v5_480x480_Front_Color-Natural.jpg

OMG I know a fair few people who would love that shirt!

I don't have a picture, but I picked up my favorite dive shirt when I stopped in at CaveAdventures in Marianna, FL for some air fills and to get our sheriff's office paperwork filled out for diving Jackson Blue.

It is black, has a large arrow line marker in white on the back surrounded by the text: "If at first you don't succeed then cave diving is not for you".

I don't have a picture, but I picked up my favorite dive shirt when I stopped in at CaveAdventures in Marianna, FL for some air fills and to get our sheriff's office paperwork filled out for diving Jackson Blue.

It is black, has a large arrow line marker in white on the back surrounded by the text: "If at first you don't succeed then cave diving is not for you".

too funny :lol:

I don't have pictures because the shirts are at my house in San Carlos, but my two favorites are my San Carlos shirt, which has a large drawing of a tank on the back with the wording, "If You Can Read This, My Tank Is Missing" and a personalized set that my fiancé and I designed. The front is the same on both, it's a picture I took at Santa Rosa Wall in Cozumel with several divers "hanging" there and he's identifiable as one of them. It also says, "Real Divers Do It Deeper And Longer." On the back of mine it says, "I'm Trouble, And He's The Reprobate" and on the back of his it says, "I'm The Reprobate, And She's Trouble."

I don't have pictures because I don't know how to post pictures (I also use walkmans). I have a few shirts. My favourite is the PADI DM shirt bought from PADI Gear. This $17 T shirt cost me $40 since it had to be sent to me here across the border.

So the backstory to this one is our AAUS scientific dive program. Steve C. is the Dive Safety Officer and runs the program and training class. Most students have gone for the past year or even less taking Basic, Adv, and Rescue and arrive with the class with and avg of around 15 dives.

Once the pool sessions are complete the students are often on their own, practicing their skills in the ocean while Steve and the Dive Tech/other instructor, Dave swim between groups, inspecting their progress.
Often times students will find themselves having issues with the new survey gear they're training with and all of a sudden a spot light will appear out of nowhere with Steve behind it, hovering in place watching.
To the students, Steve is like the stern father you can't measure up to.

If you're a DM, you're eligible to TA the class and it you're really helpful you get the coveted shirt.
The signal I'm doing is the usual signal all the trainees get at least once. "Get your Sh*t together"
*imagine kneading dough in your hands.*

It's more of an inside joke shirt. Another joke we have is being in near zero vis and seeing hands (just hands) appear from the gloom showing that signal, then disappearing.

Steve C Shirt.jpg

My favorite is the ones for my business that I had made up after the original guy changed designs without my Ok. The new ones:
logo revised final.gifnew logo picture back.gifnew logo picture front.gif

Back
Top Bottom