favorite wetsuit features

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BKP:
Anna, I'd be interested in how you like the front zip, once you've tried it a few times. I've always had back-zips ('cept for a pull-on core-warmer with a velcro shoulder), and always felt they were a snap to get in/out of, with the long pull tassle. Additionally, the necks on mine (all Henderson, except for a newly ordered Bare) are all adjustable, so a hood has never been an issue...

However, I like to keep an open mind... so, it would be great to see an updated post from you, after the fact... thanks...

-Barry

Barry, I'll be diving Catalina mid-September in my front zip assuming all goes well. I'll keep you posted! :) (I'm reckoning though that it will be similar to diving in a farmer jane, which is what I used for my check-out dives.)

I have a ScubaPro back zip 7mm Thermal Tec wetsuit with zippers at the ankles and wrists. For my classes i was using different brands of wetsuits all back zipps and 5mm.So when it came time to buy my owen i knew what style and brand i wanted.Went to my LDS got fitted she sent my order into Scubapro and a week later i had it. Happy ever since.

Back
Top Bottom