Favorite TV shows growing up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mods,

Please feel free to move this post.

I haven't watched "The Munsters" for many years. Tonight, I am sick of watching the news and other reruns. I turned on The Munsters, and Herman goes scuba diving. I know this show is old, but I feel like Fred Gwynne is beating me into the water!

Second season, episode 2

For live action it was Gilligan's Island as Sea Hunt was LONG gone by time I started watching TV.

And I watched all of the cartoons from previous decades, from ww2 Popeye to Pokemon. Anything doing with Hanna-Barbara or Warner Brothers is classic!

Also if it counts old History Channel shows such as Modern Marvels, The Great Ships, WW2 in Color, In Search Of, and Deep Sea Detectives were turned in multiple times. Honorable mention of the Sea Hunters on nat geo.

Then the history channel went to crap. No treasure from (insert location here), no aliens, charlatan shop owners, and dumpster divers.

Stranger Things and The Umbrella Academy, because my wife is still telling me to grow up. I’m just not sure if they qualify as a TV show since we haven’t had traditional “TV” for over a decade now.

Let's see

Kimba - I find few who have actually heard of this show
Mr Ed
I Dream of Jeanie
Beverly Hillbillies
Munsters
W/B Cartoons - Bugs and Roadrunner were my fav's
hated star trek but love it now - the original and the next generation
Gomer Pyle USMC
The price is right
The Addams Family

Am I dating myself here??? LOL they were all reruns when I saw them of course....

You're not dating yourself. I am 24 and I grew up watching reruns of these shows.

Hawaii 5-0 !!!!
(the original)
"Book 'em, Dano"

Yeah, Perry Mason (never lost). The (original of course) Outer Limits--"We now return control of your TV set". Original Star Trek. Twilight Zone (repeats already for me--not THAT old...).

Back
Top Bottom