Favorite TV shows growing up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's see

Kimba - I find few who have actually heard of this show
Kimba! lol ...

And I watched Star Trek , but does anyone remember the animated series?
I liked it because it could do better, that which the regular series could not, expand the stories, better effects, owing to the limited technology/budgets of the day

The Brady Bunch

how could I have forgotten the brady bunch, it was just the best show ever!
It's always Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

someone else said the Monkees - another good one.

and playing outside... wow what a concept. guess that is lost on a lot of kids today w/all the electronic gadgets

Has anyone mentioned "Dark Shadows?" LOL - for so long, I was soooo sure we had a vampire in the basement. I am not talking about the version with Ben Cross as Barnabas, either, although watching that brought a lot of it back. More nightmares!

how could I have forgotten the brady bunch, it was just the best show ever!
It's always Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

someone else said the Monkees - another good one.

and playing outside... wow what a concept. guess that is lost on a lot of kids today w/all the electronic gadgets

Yep. Spent most of my time playing outside, really. We'd load up our pockets with dry dog food and ride around on our bikes all day, munching on that stuff when we got hungry. LOL

We would build BMX tracks in vacant lots with jumps, berms, and whoop-de-doos. We swam in the canal, had BB gun wars, dirt clod fights, fistfights, played touch football, and a bunch of other stuff... (Later, it was girls, grass, booze, motorcycles, cars, and rock 'n' roll...) LOL

Yep. Spent most of my time playing outside, really. We'd load up our pockets with dry dog food and ride around on our bikes all day, munching on that stuff when we got hungry. LOL

We would build BMX tracks in vacant lots with jumps, berms, and whoop-de-doos. We swam in the canal, had BB gun wars, dirt clod fights, fistfights, played touch football, and a bunch of other stuff... (Later, it was girls, grass, booze, motorcycles, cars, and rock 'n' roll...) LOL

and play baseball using a tennis ball... the curb was 1st base - the man hole cover was 2nd and the light pole was 3rd - we lived on a court so we didn't have a lot of traffic to contend with.

those were the good 'ol days!

Message deleted

Oh yeah!! Happy Days, Bosom Buddies, The Greatest American Hero, The Cosby Show, Different Strokes, The Facts Of Life, Laverne & Shirley, The Odd Couple, and Family Ties.

Weird to see Henry Winkler in other roles now, just as it's odd to see Ron Howard balding and sporting a beard. It's interesting to see Robin Williams in major motion pictures, and ditto that for Pierce Brosnan and Tom Hanks.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VgbB9FyO6jQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

:dork2:
if you want to embed the video from You Tube, just use the letter/number part ... VgbB9FyO6jQ ... and put yt /yt on ether side with [] around them , like this ...

I grew up next to the canyon, we would always do stuff there, it was a mile or more and connected to others .. always great fun :)

Anyone remember Gigantor?

Emergency, Munsters, Beverly Hillbillies, Flinstones, Jetsons, and Adam 12

if you want to embed the video from You Tube, just use the letter/number part ... VgbB9FyO6jQ ... and put yt /yt on ether side with [] around them , like this

Cool Beans!:D I always wondered how this was done.

Thanks Again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom