Favorite Memories from the SB Invasion 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROXANNE

Artist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499

Favorite Memories from the SB Invasion 2024 Bonaire

This is our thread for the Crew to share your comments,

favorite dives, top side memories, videos, photos
and trip reports from this year's
ScubaBoard Invasion 2024 to Bonaire.

Group Crew Pic

SB Invasion 2024 Crew Group Pic.jpg

Farewell Video

Let's see all your fun memories!

:grouphug2::clearmask::clearmask::grouphug2::clearmask::clearmask::grouphug2:

Great event. Thanks to Roxanne and Dennis and others who worked to put this together. I hope everyone made it home safely and quickly!

Far and away the smoothest and best run Scubaboard event I’ve attended. Would do this again with no changes and highly recommend the resort and dive op to anyone else considering Bonaire for a mix of diving and relaxing. We enjoyed a great variety of dives and 26+ hrs underwater.

My only complaint was the goofy European style Duvet bed covers and this was completely minor.

GPTempDownload.jpeg

Squid at Salt Pier

GPTempDownload.jpeg

Crew 6 hanging out together

Beyond Expectations

I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for being part of this wonderful dive trip. This trip surpassed my expectations. From some, I learn your name, from others I’ll remember by face, and I hope to have the chance to dive again with you. Thank you !
R/ Jake & Patrick (blue boy)

IMG_6758.jpeg

Oh wow! FANTASTIC week of diving, meeting up with friends and making new friends. It was all I hoped for, and then a lot more. The food was good, accommodations good, diving great, topside conversations fantastic.. maybe the best part! Honored to be amongst this group of crazy people... the comradery, the friendships formed, renewed.. oh my! Much gratitude. Thank you all for making this week special. Roxanne and Dennis, you got big shoes to fill to make the next one better!
1.P6190239.jpg

Congrats to newly certified open water diver June. Love ya! :D

Save some squid for the rest of us next time George 😮
Breaded or grilled ?

By the way, nice meeting you guys. Patrick and I really enjoyed talking and sharing experiences with you and Dianne.

Thank you Dennis and Roxanne for arranging and hosting another great Invasion!
20240621_172810.jpg
20240621_170057.jpg
20240621_170055.jpg

Attachments

• 20240621_170052.jpg
    20240621_170052.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240621_170100.jpg
    20240621_170100.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 22

Back
Top Bottom