Fat Tuesday 2-20-7 Whiskey Wreck Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually figured this would be where you throw air consumption back in my face :)

SuPrBuGmAn:
I actually figured this would be where you throw air consumption back in my face :)

I don't need to gloat :D

Damn dude, where the hell have you been? Still in Mobile?

We're still diving ya know :p

cmufieldhockey8:
I don't need to gloat :D

Paulwall will need 4 tanks to your one :rofl3:

You know me, I'm in and out...I think I was in Alaska when we last spoke!

I'm headed off to Hawaii this weekend for a couple weeks and I'll be back around 3/10 or so. Then Puerto Rico for a few weeks at the end of March.

USCG flyer:
You know me, I'm in and out...I think I was in Alaska when we last spoke!

I'm headed off to Hawaii this weekend for a couple weeks and I'll be back around 3/10 or so. Then Puerto Rico for a few weeks at the end of March.

Well whenever you get back, hit me up, we'll hit some beach dives in Gulf Shores so you don't get spoiled by the good Vis in likes of Puerto Rico and Hawaii :p Don't become a panzy!

paulwall:
4 of my beachdoubles, or 4 of my "Big Boy" tanks?

4 of the Big Boys, I'll need the 4 beach doubles :p

Well, I am going to be flying everyday, so no diving for me. On the weekend I think I'm gonna try to take in Pearl Harbor. I'll be back mud diving with you guys before long. Dare I suggest...a trip that requires a boat?

Back
Top Bottom