Fastest Dive Scooter In The West ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess what , their building a aircraft with no rudder , tail , aileron or flip flap they just pivot the thrust in the back . I new this fact many moons ago but am only Rumdumb . Have a nice day

Guess what , their building a aircraft with no rudder , tail , aileron or flip flap they just pivot the thrust in the back . I new this fact many moons ago but am only Rumdumb . Have a nice day
Vector thrust is certainly not new. VTOL/STOL has been used for years. I can’t believe that I’m even responding to this gobbledygook.

It's mesmerising

and if it weren't for Rum we may well have crossed only three seas instead of seven

and still be washing our clothes on a rock by a river, what clothes

NASA is throwing buckets of money with this big wing aircraft design with improved efficiency which is way up the line. So how about that Jersey Lady. !

A Seabob will rip your mask off and cause your regulator to freeflow! (Hence the Poseidon reg) You can do dolphin leaps with them!View attachment 854582
I hope that "dolphin" isn't leaping from more than a couple of feet deep, or else barotrauma would be an issue.

Dear Jona Silverstein you are welcome to test what I have made and much bigger stuff . My dilemma today is a direction to take which is to approach a company in silicon valley with a proper resum'e

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom