Fastest Dive Scooter In The West ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just finished working on Big Boy , scooter number two , had to modifying the battery tray and hold down . I think it goes five hundred feet a minute , that is what Karim said reviewing the video , wow now ready to fly ! I have not been in the water with it for eight years or so but trust it having a bullet proof design . Look Ma Ma I have no fins with a tank or two on my back and you mutton heads soon will see . Not in a box but a circle is what I had in mind ! Goodtimes Rumdumb

I can't imagine it being a comfortable ride at 500ft/min.

It's amazing how <1kw will get you 100m/min but drag increasing by the square of speed makes going faster much more costly.
Square or cube? If I recall my racing numbers, doubling the speed requires 8X the power for the same drag.

Fastest Dive scooter in the West ??? Me ," hell no " The Poseidon Torpedo , Please stop poking the Bear !!!

My wife was a motion picture studio grip which also covers underwater filming . I thought tonight about my ability to build a one off underwater craft specializing to go forward and backwards with precision steering for the very best under water camera shots . The rental could be astronomical since one does not exist and prove my gift of mechanical aptitude . Be good and kind Rumdumb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom