Fast Turn Around Reg. Service in Kona?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rock2r

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a recommended shop in Kona area that can service my Legend and Air-2 in one day. Would like to drop them off on way to the hotel from the airport (Sunday) 9/5 and pick them up the next evening...then go diving the rest of the week commencing on Tuesday 9/7.

Thanks in advance. Just don't have time to deal with it locally before I leave due to work load.

As you can imagine, it varies depending on how many other items of gear are waiting to be repaired. Sandwich Isle Divers and Jack's Diving Locker have very good repair techs. At Jack's, request Jim Kerr. But the most important thing is to confirm whether the repair tech will be in on Sunday. There's not really a way to absolutely confirm that unless you are within a week or so of your trip.

Call Bottom Time. They have a great repair tech there and are willing to work around peoples schedules!

All set up with Tim (Tech) at the FORMER Bottom Time. I was informed that it is a new store and new owners.

THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom