Farnsworth, Anyone going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrianS:
I'm curious to read about this, do you happen to have a URL for info?

I'm going. It will be my first time to Farnsworth. I hope there's lots-o-stuff to video since I'll be trying out my new 4gig card! ($213 at newegg today - amazing.)

BrianS, it's a Reefseekers Charter:

www.reefseekers.com

You should come, it will be a great time!

Taxgeek

BrianS:
I already booked a trip on the Island Express for this Saturday, guess I should have waited a bit.

No worries, lots of trips every weekend. I also saw you in another thread asking for a buddy - on the reefseekers trips, they'll pair you up with a buddy. I don't have a regular buddy (well, sort of, but he's always teaching or DMing), so I ask for a pair up and they find me somebody of equivalent experience and style. If they don't have anybody else who needs a buddy, the DMs will dive with you.

There is a 2 day trip (sat+sun) in August on the Encore (great boat, big and roomy), which will probably go to really cool places - I'm going on that, you should go too!

Island Express will pair up people as well, but I was just trying to see if anyone in the forums was planning on going as well..

DANGIT. I want to go. This is at or near the top of my SoCal dive spot hit list. I've been booked on at least 3 trips there that didn't make it due to rough seas. I need to fly out to Chicago on Sunday at 9:00 AM - so no can do.

I'm so bummed.

Next time...

---
Ken

BrianS:
Island Express will pair up people as well, but I was just trying to see if anyone in the forums was planning on going as well..

Hey Brian - I can't find any info on Island Express on Google other than the helicopter service to catalina. Got a link?

Thanks!
Taxgeek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom