Farmer John Question! Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TAKE IT BACK - - - NOW !!!
Whoever sold you that suit should be horse whipped !!!!

There is no way that suit is going to prevent migration of water!

When I first saw the picture I though you had on a dry suit.

the I

Thanks guys. That's what I thought but just wanted to be sure. Goes back tomorrow!

Bryan

Try the smaller size, but if the brand you are looking at does not offer a size that fits you properly, it is not worth it. It doesn't matter how good the price is.
I personally like the one piece, streamer style wet suits much better than the farmer john style. I have a 7mm Scubapro S-Tec that I wear with a 5mm hooded vest, very good fit without being overly constrictive.

TOO BIG!! I have a 3X wetsuit and it's got half that bagginess in the shoulders and biceps and it's too big. All you will have is water transfer and you'll freeze your butt off! Looks like about two sizes too big....

You could try a custom wetsuit from aquaflite or something similar. Not very expensive either.

Looks like its about right if it were a dry suit. For a wetsuit it looks more than just one size to big.

Hi,

Both my wife and I had the same problems as you. We opted for custom wetsuits and are extremely pleased. We used Aquaflite.com. To date we have 17 dives in them and the fit is as good as the measurements. We also added zippers to the arms and ankles to ease getting in and out of the suits. Works like a charm. Probably only 25% more than a rack suit.

Good Luck.

I went ahead and returned it for a Bare Velocity 7 mil. They come in Short/Large sizes. I bought everything online so that's what was a PITA. Thanks again for everyones help.

Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom