Farallon Shark Dart ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent advice for newer spearo's to learn from.

If I shoot a larger fish, it get's lifted to the surface. But I'm not going to have my captain chase down a mutton/trigger/Go/hog on a lift bag when I can just as easily stuff it in my lobster bag and deal with it. I've dragged green blood oozing fish around and never had a shark take any interest. But if that thing is wiggling, you might have well as put out the "Free Hot Donuts" sign at Krispy Creme as the Weight Watcher's bus slps by.Brain it, stuff it,
Right you are john...Sounds like you've seen your share of sharks, glad we don't have bulls to deal with up here. If a GW is going to get you I think he would get you on your surface swim. Wit GW's becoming mor prevalent each year on or about Cape Cod I make a point of navagating to my anchor and then up to the boat. Even if a Big GW takes a bite and spits you out the loss of blood would probably spell curtins.:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom