Fantasy Island or Henry Morgan Resorts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will defiantly return to Fantasy Island .

Nah, they'll be happy to have you and the business. The place where your friends got sick? They're booked solid.

The Henry Morgan resides on the best beach in Roatan. You are also a water taxi away from West-End where there are plenty of restaurants and night-life. Should you simply want to relax, it gets quiet in West-Bay during the evenings. Because of the nice beach, bus loads of cruise shippers will join you. Dive wise, you can do plenty of it at either place.

my wife and I have been to Roatan 4 times. 1st to Fantasy Island and 3 times to luna beach resort this is the place to stay top notch diving and dive staf good boats big rooms clean close to west end you can walk there grate food. And a 2 u s $ boat taxy ride you are in west bay .we found this 2 work well .westbay is where Henry Morgan Resort is .the beach in west bay is the best beach in Roatan. if you want more ifo let me know

Back
Top Bottom