Family-type touristy resort in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike, You too:D :D
Mike Veitch:
I was going to mention Atlantis too... but i knew you going to say that DD... haha

Jim, I knew you got impressived family days ya....
jagfish:
We stayed at El Galleon, which was great. The family rooms were a bit small for us (kids 5 and 3) but the pool, staff and location were awesome. Only room for one extra bed, which the boys had to share, with mixed success over 2 weeks.

The Ocean view rooms are much bigger, and just a bit more costly, so that might be a good option. However, those rooms are a bit of a climb from sea level.

Eagle point looked awesome to me as well, but that's in Analao I think.

Atlantis has great pizza, but I don't know about the room sizes.

Jim

Mike Veitch:
I was going to mention Atlantis too... but i knew you going to say that DD... haha
mike , i am telling matt what you REALLy think of him and the atlantis, ha ha ha ...... just givin you a bad time, as i know you have friends there and frequent the place!!

Atlantis? I thought they are in Dumaguete? Guess they have a branch in PG. The family need to be happy or I won't be able to go to another diving distination. So definitely no spring break type resort!

I'll check out both Atlantis and El Galeon.

Gussy:
Well, due to unavoidable family events it looks like I'll be going to Manila when air fares are most expensive....July. Having less money, I can only visit PG. What's a nice touristy familly type resort with nice diving? The kids will need nice beaches and pool. I've only heard of Eagle Point, but no clue regarding others.

Thanks!

:D well, at least july is the off-peak season for diving so you'll get pretty decent rates for accommodations, etc. everyone's right. go check out atlantis and el galleon :thumbs-up

Gussy:
... So definitely no spring break type resort!

QUOTE]

Stay away from White Beach, that's where the spring break party type resorts are.

Gussy:
Atlantis? I thought they are in Dumaguete? Guess they have a branch in PG. The family need to be happy or I won't be able to go to another diving distination. So definitely no spring break type resort!

I'll check out both Atlantis and El Galeon.
atlantis is no spring break type place it is a NICE place with accomodations for everyone and near by shopping and lots of fun!!!! but also very very NICE PLACE, and some of the very best diving in the country!!! i loved being there!!! and shot some of the very best photos i have ever got, being that i saw more ocean life then i have ever seen before!!!!

it's august that's really really rainy... although there are a few rainshowers in july

Back
Top Bottom