Family sues over shattered diving mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[rant]What's wrong with you guy's in the USofA,is there nobody left over there with any common sence?
Or is it the way you make a living these day's?[/rant]

Sorry for the girl,but blaming the manufacturer

hmmmmm.....just another lawyer trying to work?----->screwing the public.........My hope is they get hit by the fast ambulances they're chasing.......:)

Yeah, I think we do have the best judicial system in the world, albeit far from perfect. Everyone is due their day in court (unless the judge throws out a suit as being frivolous, and they don't do that lightly) with a jury of his/her peers (unless the defendant opts for judge only).
  • [/I]

• I don't mean to contradict you Don, but there are many who wouldn't agree with you here. :wink: There are plenty of Western European systems that work just as well if not better than the US legal system. There is also something called the European Court of Human Rights which can overrule an individual government if it does something ridiculous. (Although that isn't perfect either).

Let's get to the real root of this problem -- SCUMBAG LAWYERS

[rant]What's wrong with you guy's in the USofA,is there nobody left over there with any common sence?
Or is it the way you make a living these day's?[/rant]

Sorry for the girl,but blaming the manufacturer

And the parents, for not buying a quality mask.

And the parents, for not buying a quality mask.
Whoa, as much as I generally appreciate your posts, I don't know if I bought my gandkid or daughter better ones?
  • As rare as they use their snorkel gear, I got theirs at a sporting goods store;
  • I did a lot of snorkeling & free diving in the same before I got the scuba bug - taught myself to dive, surface, and clear a simple tube snorkel without raising my head, fortunately not drowning from shallow water blackout I didn't learn about until I got here; even certified in that quality;
  • And I don't know that my masks wouldn't break if it the same way? They won't?
I'm always learning here - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom