Family friendly operation in Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atocha46

Reaction score
I know this is short notice. We'll be arriving Monday night. I should have posted this weeks ago!

Anyway, Me, the wife and 2 kids are looking for a family friendly operation who can accomidate all of us. The wife and I are certified, the kids are snorklers. I'm istructor certified, the wife is OW. She doesn't get too extreme in her diving, so shallow reefs, shore, etc is probably all she'll be willing to do. I'm perfectly happy just going along with that program. Ideally someone should be snorkeling with the kids while we're diving, or allowing us enough time during the surface interval for us to do it with them.

Thanks for your help!

Surf and Sea in north shore would be a very good choice. and you cant beat north shore's Sharks Cove or Three Tables for shore dives. give them a call 808-637-9887

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom