Fall River Massachusetts DIVERS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mutiny5754

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I didnt know where else to post my question.

hey everyone, My name is Mike and I am knew too this forum. I am from NJ and will be up in fall river MA aug 22-24. Was interested in getting 1 decent dive in on monday. Any opinions or recommendations on spots or dive shops around fall river. I'll be goin scuba and goin on my 8th dive lookin for 30-40ft max. I am only at padi OW and my last dive was november 09 in key largo.

I didnt know where else to post my question.

hey everyone, My name is Mike and I am knew too this forum. I am from NJ and will be up in fall river MA aug 22-24. Was interested in getting 1 decent dive in on monday. Any opinions or recommendations on spots or dive shops around fall river. I'll be goin scuba and goin on my 8th dive lookin for 30-40ft max. I am only at padi OW and my last dive was november 09 in key largo.

I'd suggest a ride to Newport. There is no decent diving in Fall River. I lived there for 19 years.

Back
Top Bottom