Fall Clearance Hardware & Reel Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
While its becoming that time of year "fall" and we here at Piranha wanted to move a few items making the diving season hot! Come check out our many specials at Piranha Dive Manufacturing and look in the specials tab for our hot deals..

We have brass hardware swivel bolt snaps and double enders, need a tank boot for an aluminum 63 or 80 then look no further, Want to protect your investment we have the mesh in several colors also for 7.25" cylinders! Still looking for a cylinder? Check our old hydro's for deals

We now have the Larry Green reels in all 3 sizes at an intro price! High pressure 32" Inch hoses at clearence pricing "limited qty" We got our hands on a close out on these and are passing the saving on! Also many more items to list so come check out over 3 pages worth of products..

Some items are limited in quantity so please check earlier for your best selection..

We also want to keep your mouth watering here so over the next several weeks we are adding more manufacturers with new products! We want to thank you for your awesome support and look forward in serving your diving needs!

Cheers
Eric

I would like to make a suggestion and it is intended to be nice and constructive. I assume you have no special area on your site for just the clearance items? I looked for 30 seconds and decided I did not want to look at every single stock item so I stopped. Perhaps a BIG BOLD TYPED link to a unique page dedicated to the sale would be helpful to the user. I am always looking to (get myself in more trouble) buy more scuba stuff so when I see these posts, I am interested. However I am not a shopper so looking at every item in store holds little appeal to me. If this does exist already....I apologize and let me know where it is so I can shop! Otherwise, consider it just one man's (hopefully helpful) suggestion. Thanks

Once you go to our front page and click on products the next couple of clicks are easy. We place our sale items under our specials tab and than you click on weekend specials? The tab is at the top... Sorry but I thought we said where to look in our posting?? I will check to make sure it is there and if not to make sure we put it there..

Cheers
Eric

You did say where it was....my mistake, not yours.

Nope didn't say it was anybody's mistake.. Sometimes we are not clear on our directions other times well..... lets say we all get lost at times...

We want people go and look in our site at our diving products..

Cheers
Eric

Just received two HP hoses for 12.95 each, great hoses, great deal. Thanks!
Steve

You folks have one bad internet site---very hard to navigate..Hope your dive operation is run better than your internet site---if not, ya'll suck............good luck.......

You folks have one bad internet site---very hard to navigate..Hope your dive operation is run better than your internet site---if not, ya'll suck............good luck.......

I decided I'd look for a spool, a HP hose, and a set of tank bands, it took all of a minute to find all three. Their site seems pretty straight forward to me..... I think it's just you that sucks at navigating :shakehead:

I bought some tanks from these guys and the service was painless. Slow down, take a little time on the site - pulling your thumb out of your posterior might help, and have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom