Fall and winter SCUBA plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jarrett:
I have been wondering the same thing! What's in the water in the winter in Texas lakes that I want to see bad enough to freeze or invest in a drysuit?

If you like diving as well as many of us do,,,,winter is a great time to get wet//or stay dry (drysuit). Water is clearer....fewer other divers....great wildlife....and freshwater bodies take on a diff. appearance during the colder months. Not to mention diving withdrawls,,,,its a great way to keep up your skills, and maybe learn a few new ones. CSSP can dip into the 40's in the deep winter months,,,so you get to work on cold water diving skills. PS- our shop rents semi-dry suits...hint-hint.

Kompressor-- great pics and a great sounds DEEP lake you dive in,,,,never been to your country.

texdiveguy:
If you like diving as well as many of us do,,,,winter is a great time to get wet//or stay dry (drysuit). Water is clearer....fewer other divers....great wildlife....and freshwater bodies take on a diff. appearance during the colder months. Not to mention diving withdrawls,,,,its a great way to keep up your skills, and maybe learn a few new ones. CSSP can dip into the 40's in the deep winter months,,,so you get to work on cold water diving skills. PS- our shop rents semi-dry suits...hint-hint.

I am looking to dive at least once a month. I seem to get most of my diving time during the fall/winter months. Just need dive buddies to go with. Looking forward to Lake Murray again. Allen, I am looking into buying a semi-dry or a drysuit this year. Trying to take some more classes this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom