Fairfax dive shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I just had my pool and class today with Sterling Silver. They were very professional and took the time to talk and explain everything in great detail. The instructor was very calm courteous, which made me feel good and confident. Even the other instructors that were there doing rescue training were positive and offered encouragement. I'm happy to say the Sterling Silver Dive shop is a good shop with some great people. My only advice is got to each shop in town or call and talk the folks and get a feel for were you want to not only spend your money, but who will treat you like a valued person.

Our TDI instructor is Kevin (also our PADI Master Instructor). The main thing that we are offering is extended range, advanced nitrox and Deco are the ones that are most readily available. That means that the books are on hand. Sometimes it can take a few days for TDI to get the books out to us. If you go to TDI's website, the courses listed under "open circut" and "overhead" diving are all courses that Kevin is qaulified (and very skilled) to instruct.
BTW, we are now authorized Poseidon and Deep Sea Supply dealers to better support the tech courses.

International Training :: Get Certified :: TDI Diver Level Courses

Rob,

Who are your TDI instructors and what TDI classes do you guys offer?

Thanks,

Jackie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom