Fabulous time with Anthony & Aquatic Advs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We went out with Anthony in July for about a week (sorry for the lagtime) and I can't speak highly enough about him. He's professional in every sense of the word and very personable, as well. Three of us went out with him to get certified or as newly certified. While son and I were certified in MD, he really TAUGHT us how to dive, about the local environment, and safety. We saw tons of fish and animals, from a sea horse to a shark and of course, loads of turtles. The dives were the highlight of our trip! We came back loving diving and eager to do it again!

While there, we went out with another outfit for a day and came back to Anthony because the experience just didn't compare. We also saw several other groups during our stay that didn't offer the same amount of time under the water. It made us appreciate his personalized service, knowledge, and in general, excellence that much more. He's definitely very passionate about diving, the ocean, and Kauai.

Thankfully, Aquatic Adventures is a small organization and their attention to detail reflects it. The rest of the gang from AA was very friendly and super too! The equipment was first rate and I defy you to find anyone who would treat you as well as Sean, the owner of AA! (coffee and puka dog runs!) They're a first rate group as evidenced by the Hyatt choosing them to teach intro diving at the resort!

I could continue to gush, but suffice to say, I hope to dive with Anthony on our next planned trip to Kauai in 2011. Many, many mahalos and all the best to the whole AA gang!

Melissa, Billy, and Anna

Glad you had a such a great time with Anthony.

He is a favorite. Really knows his stuff and just plain loves diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom