FABER vs OMS 108/112

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rage27

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I currently own a set of OMS 112s and love them. I want another set but I want to make sure Im getting the exact same tanks. It seems like a lot of the charts show that the Faber 108 has the same buoyancy characteristics as the OMS 108/112. I also see that Faber made a 112. I know that Faber made the tanks for OMS at some point. Is it safe to assume that a Faber 108 or 112 is the same tank as a OMS 108/112? Does anyone know for sure if this is correct?

Same tank, OMS tried to b.s. everyone like they had something "special" with the paint and different c.f. measurements. When you dug down thru the pile it turned out he was using the Vander Waal formula to calculate actual gas volume.

You love the OMS cylinders and want the same, so buy OMS again!! I would not go with assumptions. Whay take the change. I love my Fabers and will never change.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom