Faber lp95's $500 cash price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveMD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
White ScubaPro low pressure 95's with diverite valves.

These were the first set of doubles I ever owned, bought them with fresh hydro in 2010, they are in current VIP/oxygen clean(not sure how much longer left on them).

Currently separated and plugged for sidemount diving, I will include a set of 3" SS bands with them for $50(not sure if they are Highland or DR) but I sold the isolator.

Tanks have served me well from open water through all of my cave training but they are either too big for some of the small passages I dive or too small for the deeper stuff.

$500 cash price

Pick up in Birmingham, AL or can meet at any of the usual places in cave country.
Will not ship unless 100% arranged and paid for by buyer.

Also--Looking for sherwood genesis manifolds and manifold plugs with angled DIN valve face.

yep sitting in my house, I am currently in live oak, FL though through april 1st. I will be back in birmingham april 1st through the 3rd and then I'm headed to Edd's in Marianna, FL for a few more days of cave diving. I can bring them with me and leave them at Edd's if you would like.

Unless I find a local driving to either area, I would have to arrange shipping which is not a problem. I would also want the bands. Any pics available?

Bump

I will be at the nsscds workshop may 25-27 if anyone wants to look at them

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom