For Sale [SALE PENDING] Faber LP95 Doubles - $450 - Located in Minnesota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barefoot_Lawyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
XS Scuba (Faber) doubles set of LP95’s. They were hydro tested in May of 2022 meaning they have 3 years left on current hydro. Last vis performed June of last year, so coming up on needing that.

Manifold and valves were rebuilt a year ago and function flawlessly.

Currently filled with EAN32.

Located in Minnesota. Can meet you at Wazee or Crosby. Will also be traveling to Gilboa July 24-27. Otherwise shipped at your expense.

Attachments

• IMG_1324.jpeg
    IMG_1324.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1326.jpeg
    IMG_1326.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 31
XS Scuba (Faber) doubles set of LP95’s. They were hydro tested in May of 2022 meaning they have 3 years left on current hydro. Last vis performed June of last year, so coming up on needing that.

Manifold and valves were rebuilt a year ago and function flawlessly.

Currently filled with EAN32.

Located in Minnesota. Can meet you at Wazee or Crosby. Will also be traveling to Gilboa July 24-27. Otherwise shipped at your expense.
Hi

I’ll be in Milwaukee when you’re going to Gilboa, I’d be interested in purchasing these from you and getting them on your way down there.

Hi

I’ll be in Milwaukee when you’re going to Gilboa, I’d be interested in purchasing these from you and getting them on your way down there.
I’ll be driving to Gilboa on the 23rd and back on the 29th. If either of those dates will work to meet in the early afternoon, let’s talk.

Freaking-eh, I was just in Duluth to see my daughter graduate High School. I didn't think to check Scubaboard, I would have taken these off your hands and brought them back to Okinawa with me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom