Faber LP 90?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Namekman

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've done a search and couldn't come across what I was looking for. I've got a Faber that's got the following markings

DOT-3AA 2400-90/9004/ 142
M8303 FABER Italy 02 90+

I think it's a LP 95. I've got an email out to Faber and trying to find an REE for it since not stamped on the tank. It's 8 inch in diameter. The seller said they were 90s but I've never heard of a LP 90 and neither had any of the graybeards I'd asked about it. I'm hoping somebody else out there has something like this and can give me an idea of the REE. I went back to Faber when they said they didn't have the serial on the other tanks I sent them.

If you measure the height I can get you the REE off of a 95 I have in the garage. 8" diameter could also be a 108 or a 121 (which are both 8" diameter but much longer than a 95)

25.5 is the circumference. If geometry serves me right then dividing that by 3.14 (C = pi*d) that's how I came up with at 8.12 in diameter. The height is about 23-24 inches from floor to the top of the threads. No boot no valve. It's kind of hard to measure height since it curves at both ends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom