Extreme Diver Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that a Stuart's Cove shark dive? And is that the "feeder" in the photo? Sass, would you mind sharing your steps for getting rid of the blue?

Is that a Stuart's Cove shark dive? And is that the "feeder" in the photo? Sass, would you mind sharing your steps for getting rid of the blue?

I just starting using Photoshop CS2 last week so not that good at it but I used color correction and balanced the light with the histogram function...took 2 minutes.

Love the guys chainmail suit, does that obviate use of lead?

Voted! That's a great shot! Weren't you and that guy in the photo scared to be in the middle of all those sharks?

Thanks again everyone for your votes and support!

Yes, the pic is from the Stuart Cove shark dive and yes, that is the feeder (Mark) in the middle. One of the courses they teach there is actually to BE in the middle feeding.

I'm fairly new to Photoshop as well Sass and there have been 2 books that helped me a lot. Scott Kelby's Seven-Point System For Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Adobe Photoshop: For Underwater Photographers by Jack Drafahl.

Here's a link to the cleaned up image in my gallery.

Thats definetly the most "extreme" of those pics in my opinion, the puffer fish pic being the 2nd most extreme in a bad way...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom