Extra Charge for Scuba Luggage!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When here in the Phil, try air philippines, aside from delayed flights, i think you'll be happy with their service. I flew with them last time, (manila-dumaguete) they also have the sportsman plus package, and guess what, they gave it for free. All i had to do was declare I had scuba equipment and they allowed me 30kgs.

PAL allows 20kg check in and 7kg carry on from Japan. I believe it's the same for domestic in PI. I'm all booked up for this winter, so I think I'll be ok. Only problem for me with NWA is that the plane arrives about 11pm in Manila so I'd have to stay over night. PAL arrives in the afternoon.

Yes, RikRaeder, that is a problem with NWA! We have friends in Manila, so we stay with them overnight. No problem for us. I'm sure most people don't have that option! Ted

Back
Top Bottom