Extended Horizons Rental Gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spg01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be in Maui in a few weeks and I will probably only get one boat dive with Extended Horizons going to Lanai.

So I am wondering how good their rental gear is. I could bring my own gear, but for 1 day of diving I figure it might be easier just to rent if their equipment is good. I have heard good things about them on this board, but nothing about there rental gear.

Thanks

Ok,

I realize that this might be a loaded question to put out in the public eye. So if you have any comments just pm me and skip the public statement.

Sorry for the :hijack:, but you sir, have the best avatar on SB.:cool2:

The last time I was out with XH, their gear was in very good shape. I've only seen better rental gear from two operators on Maui: Hawaiian Rafting Adventures / Dive Maui and Scuba Shack.

I can't speak as to how the gear has been maintained for the last while, though... it's been over a year since I was last out with XH.

Thanks fro the info KrisB.

I guess I will bring my snorkel gear and computer and rent the rest. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom