Exposure suit advice please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a D9X, which is a tiny bit more heavy duty than the D9. I have only had it out on one warm weather boat trip - a weekend of diving down in NC back in September. I thought it was pretty comfortable during the SI's. WAY WAY more comfortable than my Bare XCS2. I was fine to keep it on, top still donned but unzipped, if I stayed in the shade. If I went up on the top deck in the sun, I would take the top off or take off the whole suit (which, by the way, is a lot easier than in a wetsuit).

What did you wear for undergarments?

What did you wear for undergarments?

A short sleeve nylon t-shirt, gym shorts with spandex boxer briefs, and short, thin Merino wool socks. The D9X has attached boots - thus the socks. The regular D9 has attached socks.

A short sleeve nylon t-shirt, gym shorts with spandex boxer briefs, and short, thin Merino wool socks. The D9X has attached boots - thus the socks. The regular D9 has attached socks.
OK, maybe I'll try it..! Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom