Raja Ampat LoB + Bali itinerary advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Absolute in Padang bai has amazing guide Aswan.
His name is Aswar actually, he's originated from Sulawesi : I used to hired him each time as my private guide when I dived with Bangka Murex a while ago.
Aswar is a very nice chap, one of my favorite buddies to go diving with (he loves as much Sahaung as I do) although I never dived with him in Bali.

I love Aswar too. I'm not sure that he's still working with Absolute.

Old thread, but I can now confirm that Aswar is still with Absolute with the new owners and improvements to the resort continue.
Aswar is actually an instructor but he will also guide if he doesn't have a student(s)

Good info. I have basically the same idea for a RA Nov 17 liveaboard. Going to hit up Bali, then Komodo before shooting over. Absolute looks like a good decision.

I was at Liberty pre-covid. Loved it, but not interested in making that long drive up and back again just for a couple dive days.

Back
Top Bottom